Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm gone. Did you notice?

I'm leaving. Tomorrow. In about seven hours. I will be heading off on my adventure on the road with the Concrete Rodeo Tour and I am excited. I cant wait to get out and have a vacation. I'm sick of the drama between my friends. I want to meet new people, go cool places, and build memories as tall as sky scrapers. This is my chance to make my summer amazing.

Back to reality for now: The whole thing between Spencer and I hasn't seem to reached its healing. He doesn't talk to me. And if he does, its cause he has to. He looks away when he talks to me. I'm ready to leave. Maybe when I'm gone he can get his head to order. Doubt it. I don't want to sound like a hater, but I'm sick of how he has been treating me. I say one thing and I'm blamed for everything. I'm getting talked badly about just because I'm best friends with some one they don't like cause she is not like them.

There are fireworks booming outside even though its only the 3rd. The 4th of July has never been a holiday i look forward to every year. I like it, ts just not my favorite. But once you know you wont be home for the usual festivities you cant help being sad. ha ha.

I don't have much to say. But it feels like a lot of the people around me are breaking down. I hope you all get better. If you need some one to talk to I'm here (even if I'm there i have a cell phone for a reason) Love you all. Forever and Always.

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. (= It means a lot.

Guys can be hard to tell what they are feeling in a realtionship. So you might think you know something, and it could be another entirely different. You just gotta talk to him. Sorry if I sound a bit harsh. I don't mean to be.

And I hoped you still enjoyed your Fourth of July, even if it's not your favorite holiday.