Monday, July 28, 2008

She's Back....... Sound the Alarm.

I back. Woohoo. And if you couldn't tell I'm not very excited. Its hot here in Utah, like really hot.

I'm super sad that the tour is over and super annoyed with Anthony (the kid who works with my dad) who is moving out of my basement tomorrow. (Finally)

Is it bad that I don't want to be home??

Its not like i will be happy to see my friends and here about their fun times and such, i just would rather be running a skate event. I don't know, i feel cooler or my popular when I'm out doing an event that people appreciate (and know my name). And its much colder up in Oregon and such! ha ha

In my last post i mentioned Tony and Alex. They didn't show up to the finals. (Stupid gas prices) I had Alex's shoes on and was ready to give Tony his glasses back. It didn't happened. That was the only bad thing (other than anthony)

Mikey Ofriel won which i was excited about cause he is super amazing (sweet and cute too)

I don't know what to say but, I'm not happy it ended.

2 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Sometimes, people have to get away for awhile. Nice blog. Visit me if you like. :)

Anonymous said...

No, it's totally understandable cos sometimes you feel that once you're away, you're in a different surrondings with different people. And you want to keep the same pace in life as you get back home. Thanks for commenting. =)