Wednesday, July 2, 2008

One more day for a crush in IKEA. . .

Today was hot. Like extremely. I was melting. I also went to IKEA. That store scares me like crazy. It is so big, i always feel overwhelmed! I got lost from my little family group and the map didn't help. I went through every section, twice, before i was where i wanted to be. My hint is if you ever go there stick with your buddy or bring a walki talki cause there is no service. lol

One more day until i leave for my month long work vacation and I am so excited!! I leave on Friday, bright and early, to Buhl Idaho, where i will help run a Concrete Rodeo Skate event that very same day. I cant wait! It will be a trip with just my Dad (and Anthony) but it will be way fun. My mom and sister will be meeting up with us in Seaside Oregon on the 12Th so they can pick me up to go to Depot Bay! yay! I love the ocean. Its my favorite place ( i don't like to be out in it all that much but the sand and the sunsets. Water splashing on my toes! Its the greatest) I will be gone the whole month. I'm kind of sad i will be away from my friends. I feel like they already have a stronger bond without me and I don't want them to forget me. I know they wont really, but when i get back, they will have there jokes (at least alot more than now) with each other and such. Memories created. But oh well.

Remember a few posts ago i mentioned a boy that I had stayed up all night talking to? I think I might like him. But I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me back. I don't know. That's all i had to say on that subject of matter, ha ha. I just felt like it should have been written. Ha Ha I hope you people who read this aren't asleep yet. Love you lots. Forever and Always!

xoxo

No comments: