Thursday, July 31, 2008

Im just loving life!

Oh my goodness!!!I drove for the first time today! It was so exciting. My Father took me up to Highland HIgh to their little round about practice do dah thing. I working forever to try and understand that when driving a stick you have to push that pedal that I cant remeber the name of, before changing gears. I only stalled the car a few times. And when driving through Sugar House Park I only got flipped off once. Yay! Just you wait, once i get my license (or my permit ha ha) I will be the driving queen, just you wait!

Tonight my family had a party for my Father's departure to China for the Olympics. (He is producing the filming for sailing) We went to dinner at Trios. The food was way delicious and the waiter was slightly cute (He also was wearing these Prada glasses that were amazingly amazing) Afterwards we had a movie in the backyard and watched Step Up 2 'the streets'. That film was so sweet! The dancing was incredible (for those who didnt know, I dance, Im not very good at the whole "do it the right way" with the pointed toes and piroettes that turn for hours. I freestyle. I beleive it means more if it come from the heart. Dancing is the movement of life, expression of feeling, and it can tell a story. You can do that through the professional stuff, but not if you are following the rules. Besides, Rules are made to be broken. You just have to know them and bend them the right way.) It was all break and hip hop. I would deffinetly recomend it!

I sit hear writing this with a grin on my face. I have no true reason to be happy. I havent fallen in love and I didnt just win a million dollars. Im just loving life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=) I love to drive nor am I good or bad. But I like the thrill, even if it is driving in the parking lot of my school. I don't get my permit 'til 6 months & license for another year & 6 months. O.o

I love those days where you're happy for no apprant reason. :) Hit me back!

katelin said...

audrey!!! that's so cool you drove! and btw...the pedal thing...it's called a clutch. :) haha
i think we should have another movie night soon. 'twas quite a party.
haha loves!!