Wednesday, August 11, 2010

won’t find your spirit In a lost and found


I have been in a bit (that is kind of an understatement because it depends on what time of day it is really.) of a funk lately. Since Thursday last week i have wanted to cry- for no reason. I feel depressed and I shouldn't because i have more than anyone could ask for. I cant cheer myself up. When i am by myself i feel completely alone and I need to be with someone, but when i am with people i want to be alone. I hear people talking to me, but it doesnt feel like i am really there. I am physically, but not mentally. I may be going on about nothing and complaining and this is one of those posts you just skip by- but writing makes me feel better. (I lied. But it is nice to just rant sometimes is it not?)

 I think i need to be kissed. In movies the girl is always depressed and then this beautiful boy comes and they kiss and magic happens. Its like the film is in black and white and then KISS it is in color. The girl looks overwhelmingly happy. I think that is my problem. I need a Ren from Footloose, or a Johnny from Dirty Dancing, or even  jake Ryan from 16 Candles. Good luck with that right? Seriously.

 I just do not know why i feel this way. I have been eating healthy, i have been exercising to give me endorphins and endorphins are supposed to make you happy so you do not go and shoot your husband (name that movie...) I am living a perfect life. I am just stuck in the phunk and I want to get out.

anyways. Goodnight. xoxo


*Title: Mika "Blue Eyes" 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know it would be normal for me to freak out about his post, but somehow i felt relief when you wrote this. i guess i kinda feel the same but we both have different reasons :) thanks for the post aud, i would have never overlooked this one. (p.s. try not to die aud, i want to see you in a couple weeks tee hee)

Audrey said...

LEAGALLY BLONDE!! Thats the movie. But anyways I am sorry that you are sad. I sometimes feel that way and you just don't know what to do. But it will pass and soon I will be living closer to you so we can talk, and play, and do whatever, whenever!! Love you!!