Wednesday, August 25, 2010

i got lost and couldnt find out what lunch i had on my first day of Senior Year

You read the title of this post and are now laughing your head off because I am senior that has gone to the same school for the passed three years and I still got lost and had to ask someone what lunch i had. Are you done? Oh okay i will waiting for those last giggles. . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . .  Dude stop. : )

I drove the bug today. Yes that car that i should i been driving last year but was too lazy to learn stick (actually i was terrified- still am- and now i am still terrified and driving it.) I didn't stall it once.. except when the red car was behind me at every stop we made. Oops. : ) BUT do not worry- i am so good at starting it back up again fast without the people behind me honking more than twice! Go me. I made it there safely and on the way home i did not stall it once, i was by myself so now one will believe me when i tell them i didn't.

Period one: Creative Writing. The teacher is like thirty and has too much energy for that early in the morning, but i really think i am going to love this class. It was all about writing creatively (hence the name of the class) and i like to creatively write stuff.

Period two: Productions. Same old same old. Drama never changes (the people the drama is about changes but with the same story and well.. drama)

Period three: Ap Literature. This teacher looks like a turkey with a gobbling neck and she scares me to death but i think this class will be very beneficial to me. I hope.

Well.. thats all. I don't have much to say. Lets see how tomorrow goes, eh?
P.S. SHE AND HIM CONCERT TOMORROW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA oh yo udidn't know what lunch to go to??? hahahahahhaa funny and holy poo on toast a turkey HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA wait no it should be a turkey with no hair haha. oh that made my day. and p.s. your hair is to DIE for, where did you get it cut?