Saturday, August 28, 2010

my screen looks like someone pressed the "fade color" button in iphoto

or maybe it is just my eyes. i can not tell. i havent washed my make up off and i probably wont because i am too lazy to get out of bed right now. I am so tired. I should be sleeping, but i cant fall asleep. I dont know why i keep rambling about my sleeping problems to you- so sorry. I dont really know why i am writing this. I just thought i needed to write. My creative writing teacher told us that even if we dont know what to write to keep writing even if we write "i do not know what to write" a few times because eventually something will come to mind. im kind of really jealous of gabrielle's ability to make best friends with the guys. just saying. i think i might need to actually take off my make up. It is hurting my face. I dont even have that much. Oh and yes. The two of them are actually dating. No he isnt dating me. Thanks for wondering silently though.  Goodnight. 

actual sign. no i didnt see it. i stole it from a website. yes stole. dont call the cops. its not worth it tonight.

No comments: