Sunday, March 29, 2009

Where am I: my bedroom, on my bed

Photograph of the moment: 
Me and Gracie! 

What did you eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
  1. Breakfast: bananas 
  2. Lunch: left over chinese food white rice with butter. yummy
  3. a meatball sandwich type thing
Weekend Overview: 
  • Thursday night was opening night for Take 5
  • Friday night after the play we went to Village Inn and had a party--- the new "freaky Dees"
  • Saturday was the cast party. 
  • I think i started a mess and people are getting mad at eachother and me because of me. It isnt good and I feel way bad. I was upset about in all Saturday night.
  • Today we celebrated my cousins birthdays
  • tomorrow is school and my dad is coming home and it is closing night :(
Take Five update:
  • I love drama. Not drama like "well he said that you said that i said to her that he was..." I love theatrical drama. It is amazing. There is nothing better than the thrill of performing, meeting the coolest people, and always having a wonderful time. The stage is my escape when things get bad. That is why i love to perform. 
  • Take Five has been amazing. Closing night is tomorrow and I have to admit I am kind of sad. It has been a wonderful experience this year. 
  • Opening night was alright. We did well, the crowd laughed at our non funny play a bit. It was good. That night Natalie and I made a plan that we were going to go all out and make sure that our non funny play is not a pain in the eyes to watch
  • I love old people make up! It is amazing!
  • Friday night had the best crowd and I saw a few graduates that I have missed deeply
  • Saturday- this crowd was dead completly. We felt like we failed on stage beacuse there was no reaction in the audiences faces
  • cast party was amazing
  • I love molly
  • tomorrow is closing :(
  • we got our sweats... they have pockets in them....i love pockets
Favorite song: "How does she know" from Enchanted 

Something cool i did today: drove :) and didnt crash :) ha ha 

What I want:
  • answers.. i am confused about things
  • a hug
  • my cough to go away
People need to know: COME TO TAKE 5 last night is TOMORROW 5 dollars a ticket at 7:00 pm COME

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Sad I'll miss you guys on closing night, I'm sure you'll do awesome though!

Break a leg!