Monday, March 2, 2009

Let me tell you a story.

I am sitting in my bed right now (which happens to be next to the windows) and all i hear is the busting sound of the wind beating against the window pane. It is kind of creeping me out. I almost feel like the giant pine tree (that i hope is secured tightly in the the ground) is going to tumble down and smash my room; which wouldn't be good because I got new furniture for my bedroom (a chest and a night stand to be exact. And I would be devastated if the nice white was covered in sticky pine sap. Gross. I also have this cough that  sounds like a seal and it hurts my throat. But this post is not supposed to be about my seal cough and the wind, so i will continue.

Photos:

Playin some Wii
Already talking a driving at the same time!

A group shot at random

two of the jrs. :)


 

On Saturday night I had my "friends" party to help celebrate my sweet sixteen! It was crazy. The night of I wore my new outfit that consisted on black jeans (thanks grandma,) a red shirt, and then this jacket sort of thing that was black and white striped. Oh and there was also my new black soft scarf to pull the out fit together nicely. I tried curling my hair.... it looked flat. SO my Mother trying to help started bushing the curls saying it would make me look sexy. At first I thought i looked like Shirley Temple on crack or like a girl rising from the dead about to break out into Michael Jackson's Thriller. I was not happy, but after a few brushes here and there and a lot of hair spray, i personally thought it turned out well. The party started at 7:00, but no one showed up until 7:15. The first people was Morgan, Tori, Natalie, and Katelin. At first it was a little awkward cause I didn't know what to say. Then Ted and those boys showed up. Again... still awkward. Then to top it off Ryan comes (judge dude) and he doesn't know anyone so I felt helpless. But then Joe, Pat, Matt, Alex, and Ian shows up and its all good. Joe brought with him three juniors from Judge. And may i add this boys were cute!! There names were Alex, Gordon, and Emerson. They chilled, played some Mario Kart and then had to leave. It was funny when my mother introduced herself she asked if they knew me because they didn't look familiar Gordon responded with a "Yeah, we just met her." Funny story I know. So the whole night went well. Becca got a little hyper. She also invited someone without asking which kind of bothered me cause i looked like an idiot when he said sorry i didn't bring a present and I wanted to say sorry i didn't invite you. AH. Oh well. Natalie was trying to get a date with some of the Judge boys (ha ha) Morgan and Mitch were getting into a deep conversation. Something was going on with Joe, Pat, and Alex about the couch. Bryson was horrified with the Judge Dudes. I made a fool of myself by calling my new Armada hat an ARMONDO hat. It was amazing! I hope everyone had fun- cause i sure did! 

On Sunday ( my real birthday) My family came over for enchiladas. It was yummy. We played some Mario Kart with grandma and Me and Luke started attacking each other trying to make each other screw up. it worked. 

It was an amazing SWEET SIXTEEN. The only thing that could have been better was that my Dad was there- but he off running events in Japan so we can pay for my birthday! Ha ha 

So on a different note. Joe gave me these Cd's and they are amazing. There is this one song that is all about loving college and parties and such. Its my new favorite. "That party last night was awfully crazy, I wish we would have taped it. I danced my ass off and had this one........" ha ha i will stop there! :) "I love college, I love drinking, I love women, I love college." The cd's also had some Benny Benassi and Wu Tang that are pretty sick too. Ha ha 

Tonight was the first production of Peter Pan at Clayton. My sister is an Indian in it. I do have to admit. It was the cutest thing ever! I loved it! The kid that played Peter Pan is my hero. I did make up for the Indian girls which was fun. It was interesting to see the different personalities. Just by doing there lip stick or bronzing their faces you could tell you was the evil ones and who were the cute ones. Lets just say that not many people said thank you or smiled. Ha ha 

I don't have anymore to say. Talk to you later! xoxo 


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Which judge boy was I trying to get a date with again?...oh how I love you

Audrey said...

Ha ha sounds like a fun party! Wish I could have been there! I love that song, I have it on my i-pod! ha ha love ya!