Saturday, March 14, 2009

alright.

Right now I am sitting comfortably on my bed, looking out the window. Accross the way is a parking lot. And in this parking lot is many cop cars, a van, some cops, and then the dudes being arrested. Im not sure what for, but these guys are in trouble. They have been out there for sometime searching cars, pockets and asking questions. Its a little eerie to think its all happening in my backyard. 

I am in a werid mood. Not going to lie. 

I am happy
  • after a rockin' night with the family
  • because I finnished my english assignment that was mega huge
  • I am going skiing tomorrow
I am unhappy 
  • i have a cold: meaning my throut hurts, my left ear is going to feel funny while the right side of my nose will run. I will most likly cough, and wont be able to fall asleep
  • last night was not a great night for me....trust me
  • my toe hurts. my BIG toe. 
Weird mood. Its a mixture... a little of the good and a little of the bad. 

So what do you think of the new design? Pretty spiffy if i may say so myself. 

My sister is texting me and she is in the room next to mine. So help me. 

I am taking my drivers test thing on Monday morning. It will be exciting. License time. I am not sure what i will be doing once i do get my license. I mean, i dont need to drive anywhere really.

So lately there has been some really good songs out. Dont you agree? I love the "when you see my face i hope it gives you hell song!" good stuff of and "nothin sweet about me" by gabriella cilme. (its not kill me its chill me) 

I am sure I am borin you out of your minds, im not going to lie. I am bored. 

Yeah.

Goodnight. 


No comments: