Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mary Jane.

(to be said like the introduction to a rock concert) "Good Evening readers of this here blog! How is everyone doing tonight? what? I cant HEAR YOU!" (end with the voice)

Today was a b day. I hate b days. Why do i you may ask? Because they are my stinkin core classes and I actually have to learn in them! I know it seems so strange that i have to learn at school, but i do! The day starts off with carpool. Oh lovely car pool. It was the weirdest car pool ever. I was sitting in the car with Ted and his DAD (cause sarah had something in the morning...) and no one, i repeat for dramatic effects, no one said anything! I hate complete silence. It scares me! ("the silence scares me cause it shows the truth"- Pink, Sober) It was strange and I didn't like it. 
First period starts out with the Queen B of the C hall and the 'B' doesn't stand for bossy cow. This women hates me. I know students say that all the time but it is a true proven fact that she does. I walked in to class today and she gives me an evil glare, not saying a word, then smiles at Miles behind me and cheerfully says "Good Morning Miles. How are you today?" Grr. I get a green slip thing to call me to the office today. Matt had received one earlier and she would say "Matt this is for you" when mine came she held out her right hand, didn't look at me or the paper (eyes straight ahead) and said "Audrey." I hate her class. I dislike her strongly. I hate biology in general.
Photography is boring. All i do is check my email again and again. There is not enough e mails in the whole world that would take up my time replying. I end up changing the colors or fonts of my e mail home page each and every class.
Math. I hate the subject math, but love my new seat. I am surrounded by moderately cute guys who are the crack up of the class. Johnny to the left of me is like always high, Kellen got arrested for drug possession, Anthony is way cute, Mac... is Mac. I love it! Today I listened to how Johnny hung out all weekend with his good friend Mary Jane. Do you know who Mary Jane is? A nick name for Marijuana (spelling???) Yeah... Johnny was high all weekend. Kellen on the other hand has a drug test coming up and he is a wigged out cause he has drugs in his system so the all the boys around me were coming up with ideas on how to pass it. "Well you can you some one elses pee" "doesn't it only last for like 6 hours?" "yeah but you cant let it dry out cause it turns into crystals. It happened to me one time." Good times. 
World History was so boring. It truly was. We had to read and take notes. Joy. Its also hard to concentrate when all the boys in front of you are flirting with one girl who is leading them on. 
So as you can see. I hate B days. Even lunch was boring. 


I had dance tonight. It was pretty good. I love my dance friends! And the piece we are working on is a lot of movement but super fun. 

I want my license but don't. I think i am afraid to drive by myself. 

I got "Twitter..." Strangest thing ever. I tried every user name possible and came up with SKATERDUDETTE so amazing I know. 

Well. I have nothing to say. Bye. 

2 comments:

Anthony said...

I was going to ask if you were aware that the title of this post was a nickname for an illegal substance... I guess you are... haha.

Anonymous said...

maybe you shouldn't write about people who read your post.