Saturday, March 21, 2009

I could.

I have writers block. I don't know what to say anymore. God I could rant for hours on pointless things like what I have for dinner last night or how today my hair wouldn't work in anyway, but it just seems so normal. Other bloggers seem to have stories that mean something. Stories that make you cry, laugh, or think way too hard. The words just flow out of their mouths like waterfalls, and then there is me; who sits here watching Made of Honor thinking for what seems like hours on what the first sentence is going to be about. I just don't know what to say. 
I could start with Take 5 and how not fun it has been. Its seems like everyone is getting stressed out and nothing is working. We open Thursday night and I feel like no one is ready. I want it to end. Last year I never wanted it to end. It could have been that i was a freshman and everything was so new, I had one of the coolest directors that was inspiring, or that I got to play a part that every time i send my line someone said "awww" but whatever the reason I didn't want it to end. This year is different. I am in a play that is confusing. I play a grandma married to a creeper. I cant stand Jeff.... especially after he told everyone I made out with him. I loathe play practice and am more excited for my family to see Noonlight then for then to see me. I don't mind that my part is small, that's not a problem at all. I just am sick of it. 
I could also tell you about Gabrielle's Birthday. Oh it was wonderful. She has the cutest friends. And she is beautiful herself. I do have to admit that I am jealous of her... she discovered that having friends that were guys faster than my grade did. Someone of them are still think boys have cooties. 
I could tell you about when my friends hung out with my other friends.... without me. It was awful. They can be friends, just the fact that they are friends... without me kind of hurts. Its like cutting out the middle men. Once you introduce your friends to each other they become friends and then you, well i guess you can finish that thought. I don't know. And Patrick and Tori is just another chapter. 
I love chick flicks. and that's that
Oh i could rant about how i got the Twilight movie and watched it tonight. I could tell you how i think Jacob is hot and Edward is not in the movie. I could tell you what I liked and what I disliked about it. 
I could tell you how I feel like I want to cry but I don't know the reason. 

I guess I could tell you a lot of things. But none of them seem like something that would flow off my tongue like waterfalls and capture the audience. 

I guess I will just say goodnight. 

5 comments:

Anthony said...

I know I never have anything to say. But I just do what you just did. I talk about all the little dumb boring things in life, and it comes out rather nicely. Like what you just did. Loved that post.

I too watched twilight tonight.

I too feel like crying and I have no real reason. I even talked to a friend tonight and told him how sad I was and it's like every word of comfort he gave I COMPLETELY believed and agreed with. Everything is fine and dandy. But I STILL feel like crying.

So just those two little points made me think, and relate, and enjoy the post.

Jocelyn said...

Well first of all I love your new header for the blogg. Very cute!

I am sorry that take 5 is so stressful, but once there is an audience I am sure the pieces will just fall into place!

I never know what to write about either, and right now there is a lot a could say. Life is hard, but keep on pushin.

Kevin said...

Aw, thanks Audrey!

Sorry Take 5 has been such a mess! I know how stressful that can be, but like Jocelyn said, it will come together in the end. It always does!

Break a leg! I'll be there!

Natalie said...

Have you noticed how I only write every once in a while? ..That's because I don't know what to write about ever and I don't want to sound whiny.

I love you! I totally know what you mean about Take 5 this year. Our play sucks. Let's be honest. Everyone in our cast and outside of it hates it. I hate how it has no plot and I hate that so many different people tell all of us how to do different things. I just want to make it as funny as it can be (even though it's just an overall not funny play)

I'm sorry about the whole Tori and Patrick thing. Honestly I don't really know what's gone one but I have a small glimpse of what's gone on and it sucks. If I can help tell me!

I love you!

I love you!

I LOOOOOVVVEEE YOU!

Hannah said...

I have the same problem. My blogs almost ALWAYS consist of pointless moments of my day that I can be sure that nobody cares about. Yet, at the same time, we have readers. Not sure how that works, but we must be doing something right, eh?

I wish I were like some of those bloggers that write about their interest or something at least somewhat captivating, but I suppose I'm not.

Oh, well. It works for us, eh?

-Hannah