Monday, March 23, 2009

It is what I like to call extreme madness!

Good Evening readers of this blog I write on! How are you all doing? Me I cant complain... well i could, but it is not really worth it. I have decided that when I write amazing posts... no replies... but when I write ramblings about what i don't know what to write... people reply! It is what I like to call extreme madness. I am kind of in the mood to be creative so get ready for some creativity. And what better way to be creative then to tell you a whole bunch of random facts you wont care about! Yahoo! Lets go for it!

Where am I: Sitting in my dining room, at the dinning room table, sitting on a dining room chair, working on my lap top (you thought I was going to say dinning room lap top weren't you!) 

Photograph of the Moment: 
Did you know that I have never ever in the nevers have owned a pair of converse. I really want some. I am kind of a Van's skate shoes kind of girl, but goodness I think I need some Converse. I told my Mother that i wanted to by a pair and she said I needed to dress more girly and not so much like a guy. Ha ha. She cares... aww.  

What I ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today?: 
  1. Breakfast: bananas! (when writing BANANAS i have to sing the song by Gwen Stephani... go me!) 
  2. Lunch: A ham and cheese sandwhich that tasted funny so I only had a few bites, these really good popcorn rice things, madrin oranges (that wouldnt open so I had Morgan open them and they spilled. Sorry Morgan!), a orange fizzzy drink!
  3. Dinner: Homemade chicken doodle noodle soup :)
School Overveiw: 
  • I didnt go to school on time today. In fact I was about thirty minutes late. Go me! 
  • French was way boring. We were doing these oral tests and she didnt even get to half the class. 
  • Yoga: I forgot my clothes and I had this stomach ache that felt like I was going to puke my insides out of the floor so I read a yoga magizine that had a bunch of guys doing the splits in it. It was weird. 
  • English: speeches were funny today- Warren's was the best! We started reading this book calle Brier Rose. It is intresting. I like it. 
  • Drama: we worked on our directing unit. It was way fun! 
Take Five update: 
  • I wish I was in Noonlight so bad. It is my favorite play ever!!!!!! And Amy and Chris's kiss (make out) was amazing! Ha ha 
  • I was asked if my character was pregnat today (I play a grandma...) 
  • Practice didnt end until 6:00 tonight
  • OPENING NIGHT IS THURSDAY!!! HORRAY 
Favorite song at this time of the night: "Our Song" By Taylor Swift----- cutest song ever! 

Something cool that i did today: Read this play by a cool dude name Anthony. It was well written and I got a teacher to ask me if what iw as reading i wanted to share to the class because i accidently laughed out load while she was giving a lecture. Oops! :) 

What I want: 
  1. warm weather.... i want sun... no snow
  2. to go skiing
  3. recess peices candies
  4. sprite
  5. a glass of ice water
  6. my fuzzy socks
  7. a good show on TV 
  8. a back massage
  9. to be in California with my Father
  10. it to be spring break
  11. a hug
  12. a bug 
  13. in a rug 
  14. know what is up with what i just wrote..... ( 11- 13????) what happened there?
  15. to know what I am going wear tomorrow.. any ideas?
People need to know this: I love you girls Morgan, Natalie, Tori, Katelin, and Lauren. Life wouldnt be as fun with out you. Couldn't have asked for better friends.      Oh and I am sorry Patrick. xoxo 

Random: PARTY LIKE A ROCK... PARTY LIKE A ROCK.. PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!! 

Okay I think I am done. I will talk to you later homies! 


xoxo





6 comments:

Anthony said...

SERIOUS?! That's awesome- about laughing in class-!

Anonymous said...

What Size?
Don't Miss Yoga, it fixes all that is bad!
Laughing is good!
You could skip #3 and #4.

Kristin said...

I wear converse every day. love them

katelin said...

<3 <3 <3 <3
love you girl. we need another girls night asap!

LAUREN said...

aww i am so happy i saw my name on there :) your the sweetest and i think of you (as well as morgan, katelin, natalie, and tori) as my best friends!!!! (and rita) haha
i agree with katelin...GIRLS NIGHT!!!

especially after THIS week.....crazy crazy crazy. :) love youu!

Anonymous said...

you are very cute.