Sunday, March 8, 2009

Take Five Peter Pan's in High School Musical 3





"To live with the imagination of a child would be an awfully great adventure."

Every night of last week I have been spending all night working with and watching Clayton Middle School's production of Peter Pan. It was amazing. All of the hard work and dedication showed through. I personally think that is was one of Clayton's best productions. I worked with make up for two hours each night and then watching the show I would take about 2,000 photographs a night. I am actually kind of sad that it is over. Even though I was not part of the production I got to know many of the talented students that performed and seeing each show you watched as the actors and actresses progressed as their characters each night. Bravo Bravo. 

Take Five has been coming together nicely. I enjoy my part very much as an old lady. I have never played someone with such a high age that it is quite difficult. It is an adventure on its own to learn how to walk, talk, and act like an old women. The cast I am working with I love dearly. I personally strongly dislike the boy who plays my husband in the show because of his awkwardness and after him telling everyone he made out with me... when all he did was kiss my cheek like four hundred times because he couldn't get the hug correct. I just find him a little creepy and awkward. But I will deal. I love having Natalie in my play! She does an amazing job as Gene and I am happy she got it. I think one of the best parts about being is a play, smaller than say something as a musical, is how close you get with your cast members. Gracie and Emma are the cutest freshman and I don't think I would have ever of had the chance to really get to know them this year. Ellie is a dear. And Alex is as funny as can be. I love going to practice. You all should come to it. The plays this year will be amazing. 

Yesterday I got the movie High School Musical 3. Now, I would never have considered this movie as one to add to my collection except for the fact that I am in a little at the beginning. Ha ha. OH and I saw it at midnight on the opening night so it brings back memories. Its a cute show. But may I just say that what i have truly discovered while watching it tonight on our new flat screen TV. . . Zac Efron looks freakin' amazing in HD. Goodness. He is amazingly cute. 

I am sixteen but I am not able to get my license until at the least March 13. Yes that is Friday the 13th. My last drivers ed lesson is on the 11th, I am thinking on taking the test on the 12th and getting my license the 13th. WOW. Crazy stuff dude. 

My father comes home tomorrow and I can not wait. It is also my mothers birthday. Talk about the perfect birthday present. Oh and I don't have school tomorrow, but my teachers have pretty much made it so I will be doing homework from 7:45 to 2 so it doesn't matter if i was at school or not. I have so much biology vocabulary and outlining the chapters. And then an essay for English, pictures for photo, and I need to memorize my lines for my scene in Drama which we are hoping will be ready enough to go to regions. Eeek

Well I am kind of tired. So goodnight.

xoxo 

2 comments:

Anthony said...

I did NOT even realize we had two Friday the 13th's in a row!

Kevin said...

Lemme know when Take 5 is if you know!