Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well... its not like the last post for sure. Actually, its not like any posts i have written.

Its been a while, but i just haven't had anything exciting to say. I didn't go driving with some scary Chinese dude and the deaf Jesus hasn't been in photo for a while so there is NOTHING to talk about. 

Lets see, oh my foot just stopped bleeding. It was gross. I don't think I said anything, but maybe I did and just repeating myself, but i totally ripped the skin off my foot and knee substituting for a lead in a play. You know Wiley and the Harry man, well i get this call from Amy telling me Mc wants to see me right. So i leave my lovely lunch and skip down to the drama room (okay so maybe it was a walk but I'm trying to lighten the situation before the bomb strikes) I get down there and Mc has this look of fear in his eyes- just kidding. He was smiling and he comes up to me and say Kayla went home sick. You have to be the dog. Ha. I looked a him and said "you have to be kidding me!" There was no way I was going to be the dog! One that's like a lead and two we were performing in one hour and i had no idea what i was going to be doing. So lets fast forward. I played the dog. I was terrible at the dog and I threatened Kayla with her life is she was ever absent again. Really i did. But where we performed (was like the size of a broom closet) had carpet. Me, running around on my hands and knees, got, you guessed it, carpet burns. My foot was bleeding so bad and even though my knee was covered the skin was still ripped out. Gross. I should take some pictures. Its been like two weeks but they still look horrid. 

Oh my goodness. Speaking of drama- there is so much DRAMA in DRAMA. Seriously. Okay so there is this senior boy who is pretty attractive if i may say so (no i am not talking about Matt... ew) lets call him Drew. So Drew is cool. and this girl, lets call her Mary. So Mary has like a mega crush on Drew, she hasn't come out and said it but its obvious, and Drew finds her annoying cause she is always texting him and calling him and stuff. And she flirts. A lot. So there is one problem. And then there is Director likes Director but the Producer likes the Director and is getting all mad because the Girl Director got a kiss from the Director she likes after he took the girl Director to the dance. Grr. And then there is cast conflict where one girl has her ex playing a character that is madly in love with her *which he still is, and she kisses drew from above in the script which make the on kid who is already in love jealous and mad and makes the boy who is also in the bad upset because he likes the girl who kisses drew but wont confess it and he hates the kid the loves the girl because he loves the girl that he loves and then there is Drew who i don't know who he loves but he is not complaining about kissing the girl----------If you got any of the paragraph your win points. I was trying to to tell everything without saying names and such and yeah. I'm to lazy to go and try to edit it cause its like 11 at night.

Lets see. My birthday is coming up on March 1!! Go me! I have a four page essay due on Friday that i haven't started cause I don't want to do it. Tonight in dance a girl passed out and turned a purple color.it was weird. 

well I'm done. Least that post was longer than the last one. sorry for all The mistakes it may contain. But sometimes its a fun challenge to read gibberish! 

later dudes.

Oh and who ever wrote the "Russian love hip swing" on the last post (father i think its you) WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!? Goodness people- write in English that makes sense not like Shakespeare with multiple meanings and crap. Goodness. ha ha 

okay bye officially.  

oh and you should all comment again- it made me happy to get 11 comments! :) YAY ha ha 

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh geez. That's the only reason I don't miss drama. Too much drama. haha

Jocelyn said...

uggg sorry about your foot. When is this play? I want to see it haha I am sure that you were a very good dog! happy birthday in advance! haha

Anonymous said...

oh audrey the take 5 bit made my life because it is truly that ridiculous. AAAAHHH!

Anonymous said...

ahaahhahahaha i love how i knew EXACTLY what you were talking about. yes indeed there is much drama in the dramatics department. so annoying, yet easily mocked!