Thursday, February 12, 2009

Take 5 Auditions

Its that time againg folks. Take Five. The amazing melody of 5 one act plays, all student directed, written, and acted! YAY! This year the plays are alright.. hopefully they will get better when we get to know more about them. 

I auditioned yesterday. I think it went, okay. I do believe I did like way better than last year. The two plays I desperately want to be in are either Moonlight ( a spoof on Twilight) or this one about a therapist. But I didn't get called back for those two, oh well. I think I am going to be playing Jene in this Alaskan run away play. It will be fun no matter what! 

The one thing that bothered me is that the over all producer kept correcting the directer who was directing the producers play. It was ANNOYING! I mean if she wanted to direct her play she should have signed up to be a director! goodness. 

That's about it. I will tell you want the verdict on my part is when i find out tomorrow! EEK 

xoxo 

3 comments:

Kevin said...

hey, hope things turn out for the best! I'm excited to see you guys perform.

Aaaand the plays will definitely grow on you, I wouldn't worry about that at all.

Jocelyn said...

I am STOKED to see it!

Kristin said...

when is take 5?! I am freaking out because I am SO excited to come see it!