Monday, February 9, 2009

A little but of this and some of that:

Good Evening readers of this here blog. What's happening? 
Remember this: 

Mood: Happy. I don't know why. 

Listening Too: "Butterfly" Jason Mraz

Quote of the Moment: "Listen to your voice, the one that tells you t0 taste farther then the tip of your tongue."

Headlines: 
  • Today was late start. Meaning: I didn't have to be at school until 9:20 :) 
  • my mom got a new coffee pot 
  • I went to California Pizza Kitchen tonight for dinner. I would suggest the Thai Crunch Salad! Yummy!
  • I have a biology test Wednesday
  • Tomorrow I have a driving observation. On Saturday I did one also- SCARIEST moment ever. The driver barley spoke English (he spoke Chinese) and would yell when my teacher said "what?" and I cant tell you how many times we were in the wrong lane. I was afraid. Here I was going to go, in a car crash, with two people who didn't speak English and an old man with three cats at home. Sweet Jesus.
  • My birthday is coming! (okay not till March 1st.. but oh well)
  • I curled my hair today. 
  • Over the weekend I saw Horton Hears a Who....weird show. But I have a crush on a fictional character. Jojo WAS SO CUTE! ha ha
  • I have french tomorrow and I just remembered I didn't do my home work. 
Just Wondering: What I want for my birthday.... Mostly I want my Father to be home on my birthday but he has events in Japan. Those Japanese...stealing my Daddy. :( 

Random Fact: I don't know what I am going to wear tomorrow.

Well that will be it. If I don't write again... Happy Single Awareness Day on Friday! 

xoxo 

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

that sounds like a very frightening driving experience I am deeply sorry that you had to go through that! haha oh man, I never know what i am going to wear the next day, except its like a big even or i am going to see someone special :)

vern said...

haagoishdogfasdkjfa;loiewjfaweoigj aud i love ....nuff said......jk hahha im sry about your driving experiance but hey yo looked cute on mon yo uwere adoll :) but i can cant write much cus i have to study for the same test that yo uwrote about! aghhhh im scared!! oh its vero by the way my user name is just vern L) ( p.s. I FINNALY FOUND YOUR BLOG!!!) ciao chica

vern said...

typo: aosfdhaowejfioaewf aud i love YOU :)