Sunday, February 22, 2009

Patrick, Joe, Ryan, Matt, Ian and Alex

I dont really like Sundays. I hate that Sundyas are the end of our weekend and the nxt day we have to wake up early and go to that place they call school! NoOoOoo! 

Mood: Sleepy- I mean its 8:30 in the morning and  I didnt go to bed until who knows what!

Listening Too: My sister eat her cearal

Quote of the Moment: "Did you know that Helen Keller had a swing set in her backyard?........ Neither did she!" :) 

Healines: 
  • Friday I had my 2nd driving lesson thing! It went well... I mean everyone survived and the mail boxes are still in the same places on peoples lawn.
  • On Friday I had 6, yes SIX, boys from Judge over to my house. We played Mario Kart and Gutair Hero. Let me tell you....one of the most fun Fridays I have had in a long time! Goodness. It was crazy. 
  • On Saturday I spent the whole day (from 8- 6) shopping with grandma. WOW! We went everwhere possible. In the end I did get my birthday preasent and few extra out fits! 

Just Wondering: Why are my feet always so cold!?

Random Fact: I act way differently with my friends from Judge. I think it may be the fact that they dont see me at school. At school I am quiet. Even if I with my friends from School I am still the quiet one. With my guy friends I can be my self more. Weird I know!

Okay thats all.. Bye :) 

xoxo 

P.S. My 16th Birthday is a week from today!! 

2 comments:

Kristin said...

happy birthday in a week!

Kevin said...

you have to do something memorable the moment you turn 16. I was watching Jack Bauer form 24 kick some serious terrorist butt...

I'll never forget...