Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just a Quickie!

Its Thursday, but to me it is really a Friday, why? Because I don't have school tomorrow! It is quite amazing and I am quite excited.

 The sad story is that tomorrow my Father leaves, again, to Japan. He has been gone forever, comes home for a few days, and then needs to leave again. I hate it. I miss him to much. And its my 16th birthday! Oh well. 

But anyways. Tomorrow after driving him to the air port i plan on relaxing. Maybe walking down to Starbucks and getting a coffee. Clean the house a bit. Tidy my room. Take a shower and shave my must needed legs. Goodness. It is going to be a hard day. 

Yeah.. Thats all I have to say. See ya! 

1 comment:

vern said...

gahhahaa shave.. i get to shave on sunday!! yipee! oh aud such a hard day :) and sry about your dad :(