Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Uniquely Me

I got an e mail a just a few hours ago telling me to write down 30 facts about me. I didn't really want to send it back to the person, seemed like a waste of time, So I m just going to do it here. 30 facts is a lot. But I tend to talk a lot so it might be easy- we will see how far I make it (or you) before I get bored. Here we go: 
  1. I talk a lot! My nick name is the cheerful chatterbox for a reason. At school I am extremely quiet, but get me home or get to know me well and you will wish I had an off button. 
  2. My favorite colors are yellow, orange, and red. 
  3. Sunsets are what I live for. The colors, the simplicity, the beauty. There is nothing like it. Watching the sun slip behind the soft mountains or into the ocean is unlike anything. Its perfect. Time stood still. 
  4. I sometimes believe that my life is a dream and I will wake up. I feel like its impossible for man kind to exist. Its all a dream. A wonderful dream. 
  5. I am most afraid of natural disasters. Especially earth quakes. I'm afraid of not my death, but the death of my family. I couldn't imagine not living a day of this life with out them. Seeing pictures on the news about children trying to dig there parents out of the after math rubble of an earth quake is my worst fear. 
  6. I am terrified of motorcycles after watching a man die from being flung from the motorcycle and die instantly right in front of me. I can still see his body fly like a rag doll across the busy highway. The only thing his helmet did was save his face for the funeral. 
  7. Teen romance novels are my favorite because it reminds me of my everyday life.
  8. I am in love with Vans shoes! If I could I would own every color of the original Vans slip ons. Goodness! 
  9. I always have music playing (sometimes its only in my head...) Either on my ipod or blasting on the stereo so loud that the windows are shaking!! 
  10. I am way nervous to drive. After a little experience behind the wheel including the moment when I thought death was on my hands I am nervous to drive... 
  11. I collect sunglasses! You know those fake RayBan's- yeah- I have at least 6 different colors and still buying more! I love them! 
  12. I can not spell for the life of me. 
  13. Writing is one of my strongest school subjects, except for socializing and lunch of course
  14. I SUCK at biology! It just seems so abstract that all this stuff is happening in cells and such. 
  15. I skateboard, but not well so I can not brag about some major skills. I would love to be better. It is my goal to work on it but I have this thing where I don't like to skate in front of other people cause I know that I am not as good. SO pretty much if i want to become better at a skate park I have to skate in the dark. ha ha just kidding
  16. I hate when people say WT or What the? 

  17. .....is my favorite word
  18. I love to dance. I have been  dancing since I could walk.  I do not like the kind of dancing where your splits have to be perfect and your arms positioned perfectly. I like to take the rules of dance and break them. But i know the rules so I can break them safely. 
  19. Hats! I could not live with out hats. 
  20. I hate yard work. 
  21. Summer is my favorite season because f multiple reasons. I like being tan (usually I am so white you could mistake me or a vampire from Twilight. I reflect sunshine) and I LOVE working with the Concrete Rodeo Skate Tour. The feeling I receive from working all day t put on an event that people enjoy coming to and you see the thrill in the skaters faces and the determination. I have watched some of these kids progress in their skating and there life's. I feel like I am a part of something when I work with the CRT. 
  22. For me; EVERYTHING has to have a food experience. 
  23. When I have a crush on someone I wont tell anyone (except my family maybe) cause I hate the reaction people give or how they wont be able to keep it a secret. 
  24. I love photography. 
  25. I am a dreamer. I want everything perfect. I have a dream about a fairy tale ending and true love just like in books and movies.
  26. The Little Mermaid is my favorite animated Disney movie
  27. I LOVE PIRATES. * I am one
  28. I like to write notes to people and text messaging.
  29. I like the symbol of cupcakes. They are not  my favorite to eat, but I like the looks of them. Cute and little and sweet. 
  30. I like to be different. It bugs me when someone copies me or something. I am always desperately trying to be unlike no one other. 

Wow. I could keep going but I will stop. Goodness. Well there you go. 

Xoxo

5 comments:

Anthony said...

27 is the best one.

26 confuses me a LOT. How is that movie any good? She glimpses a guy for a few seconds, of a completely different species, FREAKS OUT about being IN LOVE with said guy- whom she's never met and is AGAIN of a different species - disobeys her father and nearly destroys the kingdom... not a good movie. If not for the fact that it paved the way for Beauty and the Beast and started Disney's "Animation Renaissance" I would have to say it is one of the WORST disney films ever made.

Anonymous said...

Neat post.
Thanks for the comment :]

Kristin said...

#9. I do the same thing!

Audrey said...

Yay! Breaking the rules in dance! So what you and I do every wednesday! Ha ha! I love you!

vern said...

awww soo cute! i love it aud .so cute ... and i agree with like alot of what you said (mainly biology hahah) i like the pictures too. they made the post pretty.. i like pretty :) but it was all very lovely and cute just lke you haha