Wednesday, December 31, 2008

ITS THE LAST OF 2008


Good Morning to all you beautiful people. I haven't typed a few words on this ol' blog for a while so I thought that it would be swell to entertain you with my lovely life. Yippie. I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday break and that Santa was good to you. 

Mood: I feel really wonderful at the moment. Its going to be a great last day of 2008. I am excited for tonight because my best friend Lindsay is coming over and we are going to have a party! (and maybe Becca... and a few boys but I'm still thinkin about that one... hee hee)

Listening Too: "Can't stop movin' " By: Sonny J  

Quote of the Moment: "I wanna be just like Sponge Bob (chop chop chop chop (hand motions up and down) You know with the crabby patties!!"- My dear sister Gabrielle. Oh how there is never a boring moment with that one. :) 

Just Wondering: How come when you find out that when some one has a crush on 
you, you start to kind of like them too? (Even though when before you never looked at them like that...) Curious stuff man!! 

Headlines: 
  • Christmas was wonderful (as always!) I received many amazing gifts that i really wanted (except my vans shoes... oh well) My favorites were a peace necklace from Gabrielle, Berret from Santa, and this lap top (MAC BOOK BABY!!!!) for me and my sis to share from Santa. It was truly amazing. The food was great and I'm sure i ate too many mash potatoes. I loved spending time with all my family too. 
  • my sister is sleeping on my floor at the moment... don't really know the reason. 
  • My father leaves for Austria tomorrow. :( 
  • I love to ski! It
 is an amazing sport. The feeling of the cool breeze in you hair and the sun hitting your face giving you that goggle tan you try to workon every year but yet it doesn't work but yo feel like there is hope for this year because a goggle tan is all you really want at the moment!!I ski at the wonderful Deer Valley Resort. I have season pass tickets because they come out of the my Dad's pay check when he runs the World Cup ski events and stuff up there. (He's pretty important... no Konrad no event) Yesterday the sun was out and my sister and I went out just by ourselves. It was amazingly fun. And guess what is even more amazing. . . . I haven't fallen once. (I bet i just jinxed my self. Uh oh) 
  • MY computer is being weird. i have to stop. 
Ok: So this is annoying. It keeps changing sizes and spacings. GAH. I hope it looks not to bad for you. 
Have a great new year! Love ya! 

No comments: