Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Yes, I do think Anthony Trabert is extremely attractive



Good Evening readers my blog! How are you doing this fine evening? I am alright.  I had a pretty good day: 

Mood: I feel wonderful. I don't have my head ache that I have had all day which is wonderful. I really love life at the moment (as you can probably tell through my more up- beat posts.) 

Listening too: "Whatever You Like" By: T.I. 

Eating: Nothin' - I just had cookie dough though cause I made birthday cookies for Sarah! 

Quote of the Moment: "I tried to be cool, but your so hot that I melted" - 'I'm yours' By: Jason Mraz

Just Wondering: I'm wondering why I love music so much! Ahh. I don't thin
k I would be able to survive with out it. Every song can depict a mood or generate a feeling. Some make you want to get up and dance others make you want to cry.  I love music. 

Headlines: 
  • Mrs. Story is out to get me. 
  • My new photography assignment is to take 20 ABSTRACT photos and I am super excited.
  • We had a sub today in Math who was awesome. And  fire drill. Oh and there is this cutie! AHH. Heart throb major. 
  • My sister tried out for Peter Pan today and I think she did well.
  • I bought Morgan's present and sent it to her...finally!
  • My drivers class was a bit more exciting tonight. Goggle boy was there again! But this time Lily was sitting the uncomfortable plastic chairs. Having a friend that I knew well made the class go buy faster. 
  • I made cookies.
  • I don't want to go to school anymore. 
Random fact: I have ripped the skin of the back of my ankles completely and they hurt. I wore my new tennis shoes with short socks when running. The back of the shoe rubbed the skin off and my ankles were bleeding a whole lot. Now they are wrapped and way painful. "I feel a pain coming on." 

Funny Moment of the Moment: The movie Elf was on when I was making cookies. That movie makes me laugh so hard! 

Oops! I forgot: You should all check out "I want you" By: Savage Garden. It is like my favorite song ever! The music video is pretty cool too. 






Ciao! 





2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

bhahaha I feel a pain coming on... oh man I miss drama.

Audrey said...

TI! That song that you were listening to is like my favorite song!