Thursday, December 18, 2008

All I want for Christmas is You.. Baby!

Goodness readers! I have not shared my rambling thoughts for many days now. It feels god to finally have the time (and a computer) where i can just spill out my feelings and thoughts. Relief. Ha ha Life for me has been quite busy lately between school, homework, and family stuff. I feel i never stop running or doing something. I'm feel like the energizer bunny. 

Mood: I feel worn out and sleepy. I also have this terrible sick feeling to my stomach. I am excited for the last day of school before the Holiday Break tomorrow. Yay! Tomorrow will be a party. 

Listening Too: "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (the newer version movie) *I know so Christmas spirited!*

Quote of the Moment: "And the Grinch, with his Grinch feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came with out tags. It came with out packages, boxes, or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'til his puzzler was sore. The Grinch thought something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. " - Dr. Suess 

Just Wondering: Is is the right thing? My friends are plotting revenge against this boy in my  grade. He is a huge skeez and is playin' many girls at the same time. (including my good friend) His nick name is John Tucker. (because it fits him so much if you have seen the movie) But anyways- they want to do stuff to his locker or his house. Maybe even create a facebook profile of him and use it against him. I just think its wrong. I mean do we really need to punish him like that. No man, no matter how much of a man hoe he is, or woman deserves to be treated like that. I think we should just stay away from him and ignore him. If we don't play to his wants he wont hurt one of our hearts. I don't know. My friends think I am nuts. But if they go through with this, they are taking chances. I personally would not feel right about doing that to anyone. Its not right. And if they are caught. Suspension and they will be lower than him. I don't know.. . . 

Headlines: 
  • My Father is in Winter Park Colorado
  • I am done with drivers ed and only have to do my drivings and observations
  • I still don't have my sister's Christmas present
  • I want to see the movies: Changeling and Nick and Nora's Play list (again) 
  • I know this may sound weird but I am craving to hang out with Joe and Patrick. They are my friends and they are just so much cooler than  most boys I know. I kind of feel accepted when I hang out with them or even just talking to them. 
  • So Wiley and the Harry Man has been going great. We have traveled to two school so far and both have been amazingly fun. Since I am the student director, I am not in it, so i have been running lights and just helping out it anyway possible. The last performance we went to Hillside Middle School. I sat up in the booth running lights. As I watched the performance I was so amazed and thrilled. I know this is lame, but as I listened and watched and I saw a moment that was perfect or when one of the characters get the line they struggle with the most I get this feeling of like proudness. Its a wonderful thing to watch a show grow from the beginning to end. I think I am going to miss it. 
  • I need to music. I want new songs. If you have any... please share. 
  • I hate math. Except for that cutie that walks by and sharpens his pencil. Goodness.
  • I found out today that most men prefer something sweet smelling like vanilla as a women's perfume instead of something fruity. This made me happy cause Warm Vanilla Sugar is my scent! Ha ha I love that smell from bath and body works. 
  • No school for two weeks after tomorrow!!!!!!
Random Fact: We took our family Christmas photographs on t
he day that it snowed so hard. Here is the one we chose for our 
cards: 


Funny Moment: The other day in French we had a bit of a misunderstanding. The conversation went like this: 
Audrey: I don't want to go to Health. 
Lauren: Audrey,I don't think your going to hell.
Audrey: ha ha huh? 

Well at least it was funny when we said it! :) 

Oops I forgot: Happy Christmas! (If I don't write again till then.... :) 


2 comments:

Kevin said...

Hey! Way to stick up for what's right! Also, I'm glad to hear Wiley went well. I'm sure you did an awesome job student directing.

Also, you should listen to Sufjan Stevens, or if you're feeling particularly adventurous you should find Radiohead's "In Rainbows" on imeem or lala.

Glad to hear things are going well!

Natalie said...

Aud! I totally know what you're saying about JT. I kind of thought it was a joke this whole time when the others were talking about it, but heres the thing. If they DO do it...he'll think it was me because IIII was his last..."victim" I don't want him to think it was me because we're still friends...I just think he's a manipulative jerk and will NEVER go...there with him again.
Also, Wiley is amazing! I wish I were in 3 4 so I could be half as amazing as you guys were in the musical theatre concert. I love you darling!


p.s. you should read my blog if you haven't lately. I wrote a post I feel UBER passionate about but no one reads my blog... :(