Monday, December 1, 2008

P.S. We Rock!

Hey Everyone. Today was a Monday- I hate Mondays. They are the worst day of the week. (In my personal opinion at least.) I'm currently smiling and laughing a lot because I am taking to Collin (and that boy makes me smile) so this post may be a bit too giddy. 

Mood: I am all smiles. (As mentioned earlier.) Which doesn't happen to me often lately. I am also very tired, so I am planning on going to bed once I am done with my cyber social life. 

Listening too: "Love Bug" by: The Jonas Brothers

Eating: Nothing- but I am extremely hungry...

Quote of the moment: (Wendy kisses Peter Pan and he starts to glow) 
Captain Hook: "Pan... you're pink"

Just Wondering: I am wondering what I am going to write for my essay for English. The prompt is: If  you were to travel back in time what historical figure would you meet? What one question would you ask and why? I don't know what to write... hmmm. I asked my Father and he said "Jesus and ask him, Why." Goodness. Good idea father but I cant write a page about that! Any ideas??? 

Headlines:
  • Today is Morgan's Birthday! HaPpY BirThDay Morgan!!! 
  • Health 2nd period (A days): We had a guest speaker from the Phoenix Alliance of something who talked to us about not smoking and the fight against the adds for it. "We are not against smokers, just not the manufactures!" The lady was cute, but...well.... a little off her rocker. Hee hee She kept repeating the same information over and over again. It was annoying.
  • Wiley and the Harry Man's (the play I am "student directing" for drama) 1st performance is on Dec. 11th at East!! (Well that's the one where you people can come and see it! )
  • I had a terrible stomach ache during third period today.
  • Tonight was my first of nine classes of Drivers Education. I am taking it at A1 so I don't have to take it through school and waste a credit and a lot of time. It was pretty interesting. The class went from 6-8 p.m. And there was only 5 people (including me) who came tonight. This one kid who was well over the age of 18 didn't have his permit yet, but drove there. A lady was was kind of heavy set couldn't read simple words and this other couldn't speak in English but understood it. And then there was my buddy. He looked just like the Math geek from Mean Girls that is the head of the Math Club. This dude had his ski goggles around his neck and every time the teacher lady would put on a movie he would put them over his eyes and sleep. Ha ha I hope he is there tomorrow! 
Random Fact: The "Advent Elf" still comes to my house and leaves little treats each night of December. Tonight it was a little snicker shaped like a nutcracker.

Funny Moment of the Moment: I love when guys say I love you; but then quickly add- in a non creepy or gross way. It makes me laugh. :) 

Thanks for reading! 

Peace! 



No comments: