Sunday, December 7, 2008

Off Limits


The weekend is drawing to a halt and I don't want it to stop. My weekend has be busy as can be and I wish there was more time. I have a feeling this up coming week is going to be quite crazy. Like a roller coaster: you know that down hill is coming as you inch you way to the top, you just don't know when until your heart rams against your rib cage and your there.

Mood: Goodness. I am stressed out a bit. I have been going going going and I'm afraid that it wont stop. I am sleep, but don't want to sleep. I am nervous, but i don't know what for. I am sad, for some odd reason. And I am happy, because I just got a text.  

Listening too: "Some kind of Love"  By: Velvet Underground 

Quote of the Moment: " Never rush in love for it never runs out, Let love be the one to knock at your door, so by the time you start to fall, you know your feeling is for sure." 

Just Wondering: How do you get the hiccups? I have them right now and they are very annoying. How do we get them? Something with our breathing and heart stopping? Any answers?** HICCUP**

Headlines:
  • Friday night I went to Drivers Ed. and sat with Ryan during the class. He kept doing this cool thing with his pen that I am determined to master. 
  • Also that night was Becca's Birthday and we played kissing rugby. That game is quite dangerous but really entertaining to watch. I do not play ( I mean honestly can you imagine me playing.... PAIN would be on.) I helped Amy call out numbers and letters, but it was fun.
  • Saturday morning i was supposed to drive and observe as part of my driving hours. I woke up at 7:00 in the morning and went to the driving place. For two hours I sat in the back seat with this dude that smelled like smoke while this tall kid drove with the instructor. After he was done I was supposed to drive just like I had registered for online. When I went to ask he told me I wasn't on the list and to just go home. It made me sad. Even though i was really nervous I wanted to drive. 
  • Today I made ginger bread houses. The smells, the tastes and the family made it wonderful. 
  • I don't want to go to school tomorrow. :( 
Random Fact: I took some abstract photographs for my class. Tell me what you think: 



1 comment:

morgan said...

So i just wanted to let you know that i LOVE the style of your blog. it is really easy to read and very refreshing. your abstract pictures are way cool too. by the way, you are basically one of the cutest girls i know. hope i can get to know you better. :)