Wednesday, December 5, 2012

stay gold

Tonight I was walking around down in the shopping district, shopping of course, and when I reached Union square I noticed there was a giant heavy metal menorah next that had been placed next to the even bigger christmas tree. Walking a bit farther, I cam across two men and two women dressed in early 18th century costumes caroling for a group of tourists with I (HEART) San Fran shirts. Oh, big city life.

I got my hair cut today, which was much needed. Even though I took four inches off the longest layer and another two off of my bangs - no one noticed. To my knowledge, my roommates still do not know I did it. Haha. I do not know why I am telling you this.

My friend Jordan bought me gold nail polish because I once complimented her gold nails. I was a little skeptical at putting it on at first, but it is now my new favorite! Such a fun color (plus, it is the fastest drying nail polish I have ever had.) Thank you Jordan!

After a sleepless night stressing over getting my final project done for my Fundamentals class - I have changed it. Hopefully it will work for the better. It is just sucks when time and resources are not on your side. One day, Audrey. One day. : )

Verbaleudette's Gift Guide: Day 11 - Custom Made Ukuleles



Ukuleles have become all the range. Go onto the YouTube and everyone and their mom's are playing a cover to the recent pop song on the ukulele. Why not get your kids a special something to make their acoustic covers stand out beyond the rest? Designs are unlimited and made hand made by some guy in North Carolina.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/celentanowoodworks?ref=seller_info

Goodnight. xo

No comments: