Tuesday, December 11, 2012

499

There is nothing more embarrassing then sitting in the dorm common tv room, sobbing at the latest Parenthood episode, and it's only fifteen minutes in. Alright, there is probably more embarrassing things, but for the moment, this is defiantly the worst.

Today I went to ocean beach with Emme and Paisley. It was just what I needed to make it through the next ten days (ten days until i am home!) The beach was foggy and the air crisp and the company plesent. I made a little video of our adventure.

https://www.facebook.com/audreyrotermund/posts/533183583361427?notif_t=like


Verbaleudette's Gift Guide - Day 19: The Soup and Sandwich Duo Tray 

Today I am cold to the bone, my stomach kind of hurts, and all i want is tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich served on the same plate. Get one for everyone in your family! Turn dinner dishes into one! It's classy for the new soup and sandwich party you have always wanted to try out. 



It can be yours at: http://www.polyvore.com/soup_sandwich_ceramic_tray_duo/thing?id=25633205

A few last announcements: happy birthday to my bunk mate Phoebe! And also, today's post is my 499th post. Whew! Tomorrow is a big day! 

Sleep well! 

xoxo 

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I literally bawl my eyes out every time I watch Parenthood! It just gets to your emotions!
Love your beach video and your pictures too! You're just so talented!
I want that tray! haha
Love and miss you!!