Wednesday, December 12, 2012

500th Post

Congratulation's Verbaledudette! You have reached your 500th post! It has taken you five years to reach it, but goodness - you did it! Let's eat cake to celebrate!

It is freezing in my apartment and I have recently discovered that the building across the street has a new male resident. I know this because I can actually see him brushing his teeth in nothing but a white towel around his waist in a full lit bathroom directly in eye line from my desk window. I have my christmas socks that my mother sent me on, a long sleeve, and a thick man sweater. Oh and pants. It is almost abusive to have a old heater in our room that doesn't work but makes noises anyways. It is mocking our shivering chatters.

I started to pack up a bit today. Paisley was doing it, and in chain reaction, Kayleigh, Savannah and myself joined in the process. It is odd packing a little bag to come home. It is odd not taking everything. I am packing a vacation bag to come home and that doesn't seem right. This isn't my home, yet why am I leaving most of my stuff in the closet and drawers?

I cannot wait to get on that plane next friday. It could not come soon enough.

Verbaledudette's Gift Guide: Day 20 - Upstate Handmade Quilt


Hand-sewed, dyed, and loved, from New York, no one will have anything like it. There are multiple patterns and colors and designs and choices. You get to create your own! Do not have time to sew one for your child leaving to college? New baby? New apartment? Get them a quilt!

http://www.youreupstate.com/2012fw/SHOP/2012fw_shop_quilt.html

xo




No comments: