Thursday, November 29, 2012

Verbaleudette Gift Guide + a New Addition

Good Afternoon! I hope this post has found you happy and in a splendid mood - because that is how I feel writing it. I just created a monster. Verbaleudette had a child. I am please to announce that Verbaledudette has officially branched off into a musical side dish: Verbaleudette Music (http://verbaledudettemusic.blogspot.com/) will now harbor all of the musical obsessions I may be having. I will be sampling a variety of genres and artists to help expand you views & musically educate you on the good, the bad, and the up and coming. So, bookmark it my friends - it's going to be music to your ears!

On to other news, I am craving chocolate. Because of this craving Verbaleudette's Gift Guide: Day Four is inspired by that. I give you: The "You Deserve this Bar of Chocolate Because" Bar


You can find this at Knock Knock Stuff (a place with cute unquie everything) for a pretty decent price. (http://www.knockknockstuff.com/catalog/categories/chocolate/you-deserve-this-chocolate-bar/)

"It is decadent. It's witty. It's interactive." and most importantly you need to treat yourself to this "55% cocoa & 73% artisanal wit" piece of delight. There are also a variety of other flavors and check off lists - so shop around and get one for everyone!

No comments: