Wednesday, November 14, 2012

a call of desperation

My sister is supportive of my love of writing this blog, she just likes to look at the pictures more than read anything and often the emailed copy of my text sits in her inbox for a few weeks before she glances at it. It's fine, really. Really you guys, it's fine. IT"S FINE.

Anyways, so with that background information in mind, when I received a late night text last night that read "i think it's time this is put on Verbaledudette." I knew that what I am about to share with you was important information.

Ladies and Gents, my sister is in a contest to be a model for Delia's Magazine and she needs your help. ALL OF YOU (however many that may be.)

All you have to do is follow this link to Facebook.

https://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Contest.psp?c=227208&u=18549&a=254553244581393&p=7815319716&v=Entry&id=717394&rest=1 

Look at her darling face in this picture:


Read the inspiration quote on the right side about what makes her beautiful:

Then press vote!

If you feel so inclined to (as you should) you can send it to all your buddies. Also, you may vote once every twenty four hours.

So vote! and Vote often!

Because we all want to see this darling girl on the pages of this magazine she buys everything she owns from and is the practical reason why they are still in business.

(Also, the beginning was very dramatic. Gabrielle is not a bitch, she reads my stuff (occasionally more than mentioned) and was used for a thrilling post entry. I was going to use "It was a dark and stormy night" but come on.. to mainstream!)

xoxo

No comments: