Thursday, November 29, 2012

oh hump day.

I am going to start off with the Verbaledudette Gift Guide item Day Three: Turtle Shell Wireless Boombox

I am all about helping the locals, supporting the underdog - you know.. the hipster shit. These guys are just trying to get their product off the ground. You can buy it through kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/krissman/outdoor-techs-turtle-shell-rugged-wireless-boombox

Depending on how much you are willing to spend, depends on what you get for your gift. It is unique and fun and something any one of any age would enjoy! : )



Last night I read an article that warned all of San Francisco to prepare for flooding because a monsoon was heading our way. It rained really hard until ten o clock in the morning, then is was dry. No rain, no monsoon. Do you want to know where that left me? In pure disapointment. See, I got this super cool, chic, totally amazing, bubble umbrella (thanks papa) and I have not been able to use it to it's full potential because the rainfall has been meager. The forecaster guy on the news got my hopes up and then washed them away in a matter of minutes! (ULTIMATE SAD FACE.)

Although this did put a bit of a downer on my day, my day was still pretty good.

I did a presentation on Diane Arbus in my history of photography class, and well.. i do not think she really liked it because she did not ask to keep my slideshow and save it on her desktop like she did to the girl ahead of me. BUT give me some credit, I was trying to present something that we watched a twenty minute movie on right before. Everything I said had been previously presented with an older man with glasses and a British accent. I could not compare.

Savannah's Mother sent us a christmas tree to put up in our room to go along with the lights. (photos to come.)

Gabrielle sent me a letter that made my night! It had a mustache in it! And a penny!

To finnish off the evening I skyped with my loveliest of friends Sarah for four ours. This is what we did:



 what did you do with your wednesday night? : )


xoxo



No comments: