Sunday, January 1, 2012

bless this mess, we tried our best

I have never rung in the new year with so much laughter, dancing, and confetti. Last night and all of today was a perfect forshadowment (new word for 2012) to the year to come. I hope you had a wonderful day. Let's fill this year with no regrets and many memories. Here are a few snapshots!



Above: Gabrielle's (my sister) homemade cake pops. Very yummy.
Below: Asparagus wrapped in goat cheese and prosciutto followed by a homemade margarita pizza (fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil.)




Above: My lovely parents (left is Monica and Konrad on the right) sporting their "HoHoHo" wine glasses and classy hats
Below: My best friend/sister Gabrielle smiling in the new year 



Just a reminder that the URL is changing on the fifth of January. It will change to: www.verbaledudette.blogspot.com

Goodnight! xoxo

*Title - Fader by: The Temper Trap

No comments: