Thursday, January 5, 2012

University of Utah

It may be January fifth, but I drove with the top down on my little black bug all day long basking in sunshine and heat. There is absolutely no snow on the ground of these Salty Streets and the weather is not near frigid. I feel like we are back in October and preparing to celebrate Halloween (i did not get to celebrate this holiday so I keep feeling like it needs to show up.)

Today I had freshman orientation up at the University of Utah. See, I am going there for a semester before going to (my school of choice that I just recently found out that I was accepted too!!!!) The Academy of Art University in San Francisco. Anyways, for four hours I learned about the wonders the school has to offer me, signed up for my classes, and got an I.D. card. It was a productive morning if you ask me. I start class on Monday and so far it has not phased me. I'm not nervous, but i do have a slight hint of excitement. Woohoo! Here we go U of U College Part Two!

If you have not noticed.. the URL has changed. Mark your bookmarks because www.verbaledudette.blogspot.com is the new site. :)

Have a great night! xoxo

No comments: