Friday, October 28, 2011

here is to a vacation from a vacation.

I just finished my last midterm test (and when I say just, I really mean three hours ago, but you get the point) and this means that it is now FALL BREAK. You've got it right, I have a week off to do absolutely nothing but enjoy the wonderment of Italy even more than I have already been doing. Joanna and I have already checked out all of the videos and books from the school library. We have the cards ready to play and the wine bottles ready to be filled. On Monday we are going to Castelogne Del Lago for a little sleep over. 

I couldn't help but give you a little check in. I do not have much to report other than I have this zit that hurts really bad but hasn't surfaced.

 I know you really needed to know that. 

Ciao for now! 
xoxo

No comments: