Monday, June 1, 2009

Let the Rain fall down and Wake my Dreams.

Outside you here the thunder shaking the sky and see the lighting light up the dark night. A cool breeze blows through the windows and dances around your face. The pitter patter of rain drops make a melody of music to your ears. You listen. Quiet. Still. Waiting. You don't move because you don't want to break the silence. It is so beautiful outside. Everything about the rain invites each of my senses in. The smell, the touch, the sight, the sound, even the taste. If it were human, he would be perfect. If it wasn't 10:30 at night and the doors had not been already locked up for the night, I would be out there on the streets. Barefoot. Dancing. When dancing in the rain you dance without a care. You forget about whose watching or if you do a pirouette correctly. Its as almost as if you are floating with the clouds and just moving with the notes of the raindrops as the splash against the cement. I love the rain. 

"Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams. Let it wash away my sanity, because I want to hear your thunder, feel your water stream, let the rain fall down." 


2 comments:

Anthony said...

Isn't it "i want to hear the thunder I want to scream"??? I always thought so........

Audrey said...

Next time it rains you and me are dancing in it! I love doing that!!