Saturday, June 20, 2009

White Trash Beautiful

Wow. I actually haven't done an actual talk about my life for a while. This will be intense. 

Who? What? When? Where? 
  • all by myself 
  • writing this post while watching Grease and texting anyone who is intrested
  • 9:45
  • in my living room
Favorite Photograph of now: 
My meals of the day:
  • Breakfast: Fruit smoothie and a Chai Latte 
  • Lunch: Thai Crunch Salad from California Pizza Kitchen (you have to go and have this)
  • Dinner: Tortilla Soup

Update on the wonderful life of Me:
  • For the past week and the week to follow I have been working with Theater School. Theater school is a fundraiser the EHS Drama Department does. Its a kids day camp that we (being the students of EHS) get to teach. I teach an acting class of all 6 year olds and two 11 year olds and then a musical theater class with ALL the boys in the camp. It is pretty exciting. Though it may be stressful at times, because I am such a perfectionist and want everything to go well, it has been such a full filling experience. I love working with these kids who have imaginations as big as the universe and smiles that make you smile even if you don't want to. If you are interested, the performance is this upcoming thursday night at EHS. 
  • I have finished about 1/2 of my summer homework assignments. 
  • Today I went to the Chalk Festival down town at Gateway. I can not believe the talent that these artists had. It did start to rain, hard. I felt bad for the people who put so much time into those works of art and then the rain just came and washed them down stream into a river of colors. (But i did walk away with a few new products for my wardrobe. :D) 
  • I saw Taken the other night with Morgan, Tori, Matt, Joe, and Ryan at the dollar theater. It was a pretty awesome movie. I liked it and recommend it. The only bummer was the main girl bugged me at the end of the show and then the elderly couple behind us snoring away. 
  • I am eating frozen grapes. These are the best snacks. Just take some grapes. But them in a zip lock bag. STick them in the freezer. Let them freeze. Eat them. 
  • I am watching Grease. I love this show. "wow. Your hair looks like an easter egg" (last line said. 
  • 12 more day until I leave this state and run away in a giant white mormon party van!!!
  • I have mosquito bites on my feet. They are itchy. 
  • I need an adventure. 
Favorite Song of the Moment: 
  • White Trash Beautiful -- Everlast 
White Trash Beautiful, Trailer Park Queen
She slings hash at the diner from 11 to 5
She married a boy from school, thought he was oh so cool
But all he can do for money is drive
Out late haulin' freight on Interstate 5, prayin' he'll see home before his baby arrive
White Trash Beautiful, there's something you should know
My heart belongs to you
And you could've found a better guy
I'll love you till the day I die
I swear to God it's true
I'm comin' home to you
I'm comin' home to you girl
Just so you know: 
  • Tomorrow is Go Skateboard Day. So go skateboard. 
  • Urban Outiftters in my favorite store
  • Tomorrow is also Father's Day. So Dont forget them. 
Have a nice night. xoxo


2 comments:

Audrey said...

First of all, that is an awesome photograph! Second of all, I love Grease and watched it today. Third of all I also love frozen grapes, their so refreshing. Finally, fourth of all we should have an adventure! :)

Anonymous said...

white mormon party van ...NICE i saw the chalk too!! and wow im gonna try the frozebn grapes thing :) oh and one last thing I LOVE THE FIRST PICTURE.. the one you said was your fav right now LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT :)