Saturday, May 30, 2009

Up. Up. and Away.

Good Evening Ladies, and Gentleman. Boys and Girls. Wow. Don't know why I just said that. Anyway. I am sitting in my bed writing this right now. It is actually 11:59 on the clock. Okay now 12. My bed lies right under the windows and me being in the mood for summer has the windows wide open. The cool nights breeze is blowing in. It feels so good. I want summer. Today was a pretty laid back day. I ran some errands. Actually I drove. (even better) which I will tell you about later. And then made a wonderful dinner and went to Amy's house. It truly felt like Summer to me. But then I remeber what is to come on Monday. School. (girl's shriek for sound effects.) 

The new four star movie, Up, was viewed by me and a few friends last night. I am still not sure if I really enjoyed it. The animation was amazing, but the story line was a little rocky. Who knew that a kids show could have so many depressing elements. (I will not share them just in case I am giving the movie away.) And some things were just way too cheesy and could have been cut out. Overall though it was pretty cute. I would love to go sailing in the wind in my house carried by balloons. If you have not seen it I would recommend heading to the theater right now.. or soon. Even though it wasn't my favorite, it is a must see. 
Theater School was Cancelled. I signed up for a summer camp to be a teacher for the East High School's Theater School. I was excited. I love working with children and teaching drama which is another love of mine would have been amazing, but I had a slight feeling that it would have been cancelled when only 6 kids signed up. Most would be disappointed when Mickey told the news, but I was kind of happy. It would have been fun... But now! Now I get to jump on the bus of the Concrete Rodeo Tour earlier! 
For those who don't know this is a skateboard tour my Father created and I love it! I know I know I talk so much about it but it is truly what I look forward too. I hope that I can go to some place like Georgia or somewhere in the Southern US because I have never really been there. I have covered a good portion of the west but not the east. Tomorrow we are looking on the calendar to see when I can go. 
I am so excited. Since my Father is always gone in the winter this is when i get to spend "quality" time with him. It will be so much fun! And camping in strange places is the best. AH. I bet you can just feel my energy flow off your computer screen that you have been staring to long at! :D eek. 

I dont have anything to say now. Um. Bye. 

xoxo 

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I so want to see UP ha ha, I am just a sucker for animated movies though. Ha ha