Saturday, April 25, 2009

rainy study sessions with knee highs long dresses and kissing through a phone.

Outside it is slightly cold but the world around me is refreshed. After it rained today everything looked so green and beautiful. 
I love everything about the rain, the feel, the smell, the look. Everything.   Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

This morning I woke up at 7:30 and was at school at 8, yes i did in fact know it was a Saturday and do not think for one sec that I was there by choice. I had AP study sessions for two classes. Joy. I started off the day with Biology. Oh how wonderful it was to sit in that ice box of a room for three hours extra than I do normally and listen to my "favorite" teacher talk about my "favorite" subject. Good Times. I didn't leave the school until 12. Do you want to know what the worst part was? I will tell ya, my sister didn't get out of bed until about ten minutes before picking me up. Funny? I think not! 
I watched the Jazz game tonight. Now was that just depressing or what!?! I cant believe how the Lakers just smashed up into the ground. A few times I wasn't sure if our team was even awake out on the court! My new favorite player is Knee-highs the new kid. I call him "Knee-highs" because of his fashion statement he seems to be strutting about. He's lookin' good. Haha Do you not agree? 

I have this song stuck in my head. Let me tell you this is the most annoying song ever! It has no point its the Soulja Boy song about kissing through the phone. "Baby you know that i miss you i just want to get with you something something, and thats an issue so kiss me through the phone" Some how i hear that song once a day at the least. Its terrible. If you don't know what I am talking about consider yourself lucky.

I love the new Eminem song. 

Tonight is so senior prom. I kind of do wish i was going but I think it should be a junior and senior thing. They are the upper class men and its the seniors last dance. But i was talking with some girls today the the study session and they were all saying how so out of style the other schools were because they still wear the long "princess gowns" to proms and it is so lame. I really think girls look pretty in those! I mean If I was to buy a dress i would probably choose one of those instead of the slutty small pieces of fabrics girls are trying to call dresses today. Maybe I am just old fashion. But hey- if they are all wearing those small dresses I am definitely wearing the longer ones so I can stand out!

Yeah I think I have ranted enough. Have a great rest of your weekend. xoxo

3 comments:

Anthony said...

Flowing princess gowns are some of THE MOST attractive things EVER. I don't care what ANYONE says, I prefer them to the smaller shorter pieces by SO much. Just saying.

Kevin said...

agreed, I'm also a fan...

Brunette said...

I totally agree with you Audrey! I'd much rather wear an "old fashioned princess gown" (which are beautiful, in my opinion) than have zero class in some trashy revealing piece that is probably two sizes too small on purpose. People who think the opposite need to get over themselves because if you think that revealing more of your skin actually looks good, then you obviously think way too highly of yourself.