Thursday, April 2, 2009

I am only happy when it rains.

I love the rain. The sound, the smell, the feeling, everything. It is amazing. Right now I can here it pounding hard against the textures of the outside. Each drop makes a splashing sound echoing through the quiet night. Its beautiful. "I am only happy when it rains." When I wake up tomorrow the earth will have this clean feel about it. Rain washes away the gloom and makes the grasses greener, the flowers seem to smile as the soak in the water falling from the sky, and the clouds create patterns as they release all the rain down to earth. It wonderful. Look outside. If you are in Utah, its raining pretty hard. 

 The Judge Dance Concert was amazing. A few dances were kind of dragged on but overall it was a beautiful ensemble of shapes and movements. Congrats to all who was in it. 

**P.S. Judge has some pretty cute boys! Mmm! 

Well have a good night. Hopefully mine will get better and I will actually sleep tonight with out the dreaded pictures and thoughts running through my brain. I hate photographic memories sometimes. 

xoxo



2 comments:

vern said...

mmmmmmm judge boys

Anonymous said...

where do you get these really cool pictures? they are so expressive. :) i like them a lot