Friday, June 4, 2010

words of garlic breath

Today was the last day of classes for my Jr. Year of high school. It is scary to think about, I am almost done. It also means that after Monday (yearbook day) it will be Summer. To celebrate the upcoming warm weather, sun tans, and beaches I redid the layout. Yes.. just a few days ago I changed it to a light blue different picture up top- but i got bored with it after a few days.. so obviously it sucked. Let me give you the low down.

Mood: sleepy, but energized; curious; questioning; annoyed; expecting

Quote of the Moment: "Sitting in my car outside your house, remember when you spilled coke all over your blouse. T shirts, cut offs, and a pair of thongs; we've been having fun all summer long"- Beach Boys

highlights:

  • got my yearbook today but havent looked through it
  • the mgmt concert was tonight- no i didnt get to go
  • all i taste in my mouth is garlic.. and i hope no one else could smell it on me at the concert
  • the mads concert was so long and boring 
  • i didnt pay to watch it
  • i am wearing leggings that are brown 
  • my leg is bleeding
  • still taste that garlic
  • a couple is making out in the church parking lot and they look to be older than 50... gross
  • i am sick and tired of "thats what she said" jokes
  • i need to paint my nails
  • wish i could light my incense but my mother thinks it smells too strong and she doesnt like it 
  • is it raining? 
  • i hope so. 
Tonight, my friends talked about getting drunk and high and how awesome it would be and how they cant wait to go to the bars and raves. They talked about it like it was a heroic thing. Like everyone who gets drunk just acts silly but knows what they are doing. They sounded like idiots to me. I never want to get wasted. I dont care if you say i would be the cutest drunk- how would you know just by meeting me? I dont know.. I am just kind of sick of the drugs and alcohol's affecting my friends or how they make it sound like it is safe and fun. 

Have  a Goodnight. 
xoxo 


No comments: