Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Beauties of the World Cup

Soccer (also known as Futbolplayers are really the perfect specimen- and an entire team is a bowl full of eye candy. Physically fit, agile and talented, they're passionate about their sport and willing to get sweaty to win.
 And they often celebrate by stripping off their shirts, (which is totally fine with me.) 
I have decided to show you a few of the men, that make this sport one of my favorite to watch. 
Every day, for twenty days, I will show you a steamy, hunk of the 
2010 World Cup
 (that is that giant soccer thing happening in South Africa right now.. just in case you were lame and didnt know.) 
Player Number One: 

Cristiano Ronaldo 




Country: Portugal       Age: 25      Height: 6'1      Weight: 165 lbs.    Position: Forward

Why he's hot: Ronaldo may have a repuation of being extremely arrogant, but if you were this good looking and this talented you'd probably be arrogant too, right? And he obviously is talented because he  was named FIFA's World Player of the Year in 2008. 

2 comments:

Caroline said...

wow. he is so amazing....it's not fair. ahhhh! ps, haha i know this is kind of random, coming from me! sorry! :)

Audrey said...

ah! I so agree with you. I have been thinking that the whole time I have been watching the World Cup! Soccer players are just awesome.