Sunday, June 13, 2010

when they fight, they fight

*The title is a song by The Generationals. Now don't think this post is going to be about fighting- because it is not. The lyrics are just buzzing around my head, quite like this fly is doing to my light on the ceiling of my bedroom.

This evening at 7:06 I payed two dollars to watch Miley Cyrus make out with her boyfriend while pretending like she could play the piano like Mozart. Last Song was something to laugh about. It was cheesy, annoying, and very plain. Miley Cyrus can not act and pouts to much. Her boyfriend is not as hot as played up to be. And the little brother was the best part of the entire show. Do not go see it. (And a wonderful shout out to Hana who sat behind me and "tweeted" about me during the movie.)

I also went to Coffee Garden and joined Matt, Patrick, and Joe. They were playing cribbage, a game that I still have not quite understood at all. I feel like an idiot that I can not grasp on it. It looks simple, in fact the simplicity is what everyone else sees, but I get lost.

The sunset was beautiful tonight. 
Watch the World Cup. 
Goodnight. :]

No comments: