Friday, June 18, 2010

whatchamacallit all summer long

I arrived at the downtown city library at about 9: 00 this morning and I ams still here. That may seem boring to the average person- but for me I love staying in one place for an entire day, only living off the surroundings. I mean all i smell is the BO of the dude playing dungeons and dragons behind me. Thats the life!

Okay so it hasn't been that bad. I have been working on building the Concrete rodeo for this Summer with the staff (aka my family.) And I feel like we have got a lot accomplished.  And then during the down times I have worked on Computer Tech online. I have finnished an entire quarter in only two days. Yay. Go me.

Thats all i have to say. Just checking in from the library. : ) have a good day. xoxo 

2 comments:

Audrey said...

heeeey!! We should hang out some where all day long soon!! Ha ha love ya! :P

Anonymous said...

Oh man that picture is adorable! your so cute aud. I'm pretty sure the guy with the BO was mighty pleased that you sat next to him though :)