Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I have paint in my hair.

I am going to flatter myself for a bit to start off here. I am quite musically educated. I noticed this tonight when my lovely facebook companions set their status's with lyrics from songs. I knew all of them, the artist, and even who wrote on of them originally but did not actually sing it. Ah.. I am great. Okay now that i have gloated about my music skills you may clap silently for me for five seconds. 
1... 2... 3... 4... 5... THATS ENOUGH! 
Now onto real subjects that may mean something to you and are not just used to help boost my ego. I have some news that may throw you off. 
I have ten Soccer Hunks left.. but I am leaving on saturday.. which is not ten days away. 
So I have made a drastic and daring decision.
 I am going to have to double and sometimes triple the hunks on each day..
 I know you can handle it. 
Be brave. ;] 

First hunk of the day is....
Benny Feilhaber

Country: USA  Age: 25  Height: 5'7"  Weight: 165 lbs.   Position: Midfielder

Why he's hot: Feilhaber is a one man melting pot (no he isnt used to cook.. it is kind of like the term we used to describe America..oh just keep reading) —his mother is Brazilian and his father is Austrian-Brazilian (so he is a simple melting pot with only two ingrediates, but hey it makes him sound intresting.)  He was born in Brazil, and moved to the US when he was six years old. Oh, and he looks like an Austrian-Brazilian Brad Pitt. And we all love a Brad Pitt, dont we?


Second man of the morning is........

Robin van Persie

Country: Netherlands   Age: 26   Height: 6'0"  Weight: 160 lbs.  Position: Forward

Why he's hot: This Dutch futbol player is the son of two artists (i love artists,) and was encouraged to follow in their footsteps.. . but he didn't listen and he ended up followed his own dreams and became a supreme, trophy-holding, soccer player instead. (thank goodness right.. I would have never seen this beauty if he had stuck to Dutch art.) 



Well.. have a good day. : ) 

No comments: