Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thinking, Wondering, Hoping, Wishing, Waiting, Wanting

Goodness. I haven't wrote on this for a while. Hmm...Better fix that.

Today was a B day. I lothe B days. First period was Ap Biology with Mrs. Story, who talked and talked. I know she was preparing us for her test comming up but i was just zoned out. I was thinking of everything of anythings. I was wondering what happened to Lindsay's wrist. How cute Matt was when he tapped his toes. And the up coming Dew Tour (which I have VIP passes too and am super duper excited for!) It was one of those moments where you just noticed the little and blig things of your life. I have been thinking an awful lot lately. Weird.

For Drama there is trip down to Ceder City. I signed up and got my money in and all, but Im wondering If i really "want" to go. I mean i wanted a trip and get a way. I am not going to compete or anything. But a lot of my friends are not going because its also home coming that weekend. Im not planning at all on going to homecomming. I would go to the game, but thats it. I want to have fun, but Im starting to think it was all a mistake. Oh well,i guess.

Okay so I kind of a little lot like this kid right. But he is a senior. So whats the point of liking him right,he will never like me back. I dont know. But I cant stop thinking about him. I'm not one of those girls who will go tell him, or flirt tomake himlike me. I'm just the one who waits that he will send me a text, or I will see him in the hallways. Or maybe even he will choose me to be a partner in class or smile at me. I cant make him like me (even though i know he will never think of me more than a classmate...) And I think he likes my best friend. I love her dearly but everytime she says he sent her a text or I see him talk to her in class I cant help but get jelous. Thats my boy rant.... :/

Well I will try to write more. Thanks for listening to my heartfull ramble. T'll next time. Peace.

No comments: