Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Right now:

Hello. So I feel like updating you on my life right now! Yay.

Outfit: black sweats and my High School Musical the Musical sweatshirt

Hair style: Messy bun type thing

Mood: Giddy

Music Listening to at the Moment: Big & Rich (Save a horse, ride a cowboy) unknown artist

Texting: Matt

Eating: Popcorn (homemade!)

Word of the moment: optimism

Current Big Event: I tried out for Thourghly Modern Millie today! yay! I dint do to hot on the singing (but singing is not my thing) But had so much fun doing the dance...i think i danced all over it! Ha ha

Excited for: Dance Tommorrow night!!!! My favorite.

Not Excited for:School tomorrow....GAH

Favorite movie at the Moment: Across the Universe

Favorite Quote of the Moment: *You know you are crazy about someone when you take a longer way to class, even if it means climbing an extra set of stairs, just to see him.*

Crush: This total cutie that is like kind of off limits in a way, but way sweet. Lets just say he is not my usal type. (usal type: Skater look)

Favorite color: Yellow and Orange

Favorite food of the moment: Chocolate

Listening to: Champgne Supernova- Oasis

Wants to try: Almond Pecan Ice cream

Favorite School Subject: Drama and English (a.k.a. writting)

Club member of: "the singers need work" club (we are working on jackets! Im the vice pres! )

Sports: Dance (modern, jazz, some hip hop, freestyle) Skateboarding, skiing

Wants to go to: THE BEACH like badly

Thats all folks! Love you!

No comments: