Sunday, September 21, 2008

I would like a big brother, please.

I want an older brother. It may sound extremely stupid and silly, but I have truly always, always wanted one. I have a little sister, who is my world! And sometimes I love it just being us. She is the cutest thing and my best friend, but it is not the same. It could be the fact that I'm the oldest and never really had someone to look up to other than good ol' Mom and Dad. I want that feeling that he is always there for me. A slight feeling of protection you might say. One that I looked up to and all my friends think he is cutest thing! I want to go and talk to him when I have a problem. So he can save the day with the whole BIG BROTHER act. I want someone to teach me the game of football, like how to play, and the rules. I want a brother to punch me in the arm or push me just because. I dont want a boy friend, cause even though they might follow all the traits listed above, most don't last forever. You can't buy a brother at the Toy Store or through a family magazne. (*trust me I checked tee hee) I would like one.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

i know exactly how you feel kiddo... i wish i had a big brother to give me advice!! oh man i want that so bad...

katelin said...

ummm....basically i totally agree with that entire post.

Alina said...

Makes me thankful to have one, even though we don't talk much. Who knows, maybe that'll change.