Friday, July 15, 2011

I wish Jake Shears would turn straight for me.

Day eleven asks me to tell you a song from my favorite band.

 Now it took me a good few seconds to think this through, but when truth comes to shove- the band FUN. just jumps up at me and screams greatness.



"All the Pretty Girls"

but then listening to this indie fun, i remembered going to the concert of Miniature Tigers with my sister and that makes me think of how I own every single one of their albums. So then i need to post a song from them too:



"Cannibal Queen"

and then when I think of going to concerts with my sister I think of the concert we stayed up for until two am and that my friends is true band commitment. My all time favorite band would have to Scissor Sisters. I love them. And I wish Jake Shears would turn straight for me.


"Something Like This" 

Now I believe this post on good bands is complete. Thank you for listening. 

Don't forget about those little doo dahs down below where you can comment, but also post on facebook, twitter, email, blog, google buzz, and google +1. Make use of that space my friends. Those buttons wont press themselves. 

No comments: