Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I am too cool for Facebook.

Being the technology social butterflies you all are, you have probably heard about the 30 Day Song Challenge on Facebook. I just discovered it a few nights ago and I want to be apart of the madness, but I find it cluttering to have all that random crap posted by you on your own profile. (Im too neat and organized for facebook and it's embarrassing.) I have decided to bring the 30 Day Song Challenge to my blog. This way I can share my love for music while writing complete paragraph analysis and not cluttering up my profile. Win. Win. Win. So here we go!

Day One: Your Favorite Song 

One of my favorite songs is easily "Who will save your soul" by Jewel. I remember listening to this song driving to Bear Lake when I was little. Now I know every lyric and sing it at the top of my lungs all the time (mostly when no one else is home.) 

No comments: