Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dear Mother.

Now i know there is a recent curiosity rushing through your mind right now, because you have probably noticed that my bio has changed and it no longer says that I haven't been kissed.

I am here to tell you that nothing has changed except for the words on the left side panel.

I am still very much wearing virgin lips on my face. I just decided that after you pointed out the truth it exposes and how people must be waiting to see when it disappeared that I better not share my frailty with the world of the web. (Even though I am doing that now.)

 So I close this post with reassurance that I still haven't been kissed and you will still be the first to know.

Love you forever!

xoxo
-Your Blogger of a Daughter.

2 comments:

Mrs. Rotermund said...

Lucky man who is worthy of your kisses ... may they be magical! Lucky me to have have such an amazing daughter who values the power, importance and meaning of a kiss! Love you more . . . Forever and always! Xoxo

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful, inspiring blog.. I've been following it for a while, but I just now went through and read everything. You're a great writer and I'll definitely continue to read your blog :)

Krose